NOT INCLUDING CD - THIS MAY BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Featuring the characters Presto, Bravo and Poco, who take the beginning violinist on an exciting journey of musical discovery.
Starting with plucked open strings, by the end of the book the student will be playing simple bowed pieces using three fingers.
• Plucked and bowed open strings
• 1st and 2nd finger pieces using conventional notation
• Three-finger pieces using simple, colour-coded notation
• Longer, 'concert' pieces – solo and two-part
• Note charts, quizzes and 'be a composer' sections
• Rhythm exercises
• 'What it all means' page